Lightmark Media is a full-service digital marketing agency that specializes in lead generation systems for real estate and private capital companies. At Lightmark Media, we focus on growing small and mid-sized real estate, investing, and private capital/equity companies through Internet marketing and website development, and we deliver it with unrivaled customer service. Our team members are relationship-focused, results-driven and committed to improving our clients’ brand and bottom line.
Account Coordinators at Lightmark Media are responsible for providing marketing support and coordinating daily activities for clients in order to maintain client satisfaction and retention.
In this position, you will assist in all tasks related to client’s digital marketing campaigns including:
- Assisting Account Managers with troubleshooting of technical systems to ensure accuracy and client satisfaction
- Assisting with internal departmental projects, ie: maintaining client records, reporting system updates, agency initiatives, etc.
- Using our Project Management System to communicate with all team members and track project progress
- Assisting account team with writing competitive research reports and/or strategy analyses
An ideal candidate is a confident, proactive, and detail-oriented person who enjoys working with people, being part of a close-knit team, and works hard to drive the success of clients’ digital advertising campaigns.
To thrive in this role, you should:
- Uphold our core values
- Have a desire to learn marketing and technical systems while furthering education
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be motivated by results
- Adapt and prioritize in a changing environment
- Be capable of problem solving, exercising sound judgment, and working independently
- Complete assignments and responsibilities accurately and in a timely manner, often with strict and/or conflicting deadlines
- Interact professionally and effectively with co-workers
In sum, we’re seeking a passionate, proactive, and detail-oriented person to join our team.
Account Coordinators are responsible for working with account managers to execute project deliverables and maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
- Assist Account Managers in various tasks related to client success and follow up on questions
- Learn and master basic agency processes, understanding the roles of each department in the agency and how they are best communicated with
- Assist in onboarding of new accounts
- Update various systems and databases
- Manage projects in our project management platform
- Perform ongoing quality control checks on campaigns and client-facing systems
- Effective and proactive cross-team communication
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in terms of relevant experience
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- The ability to learn quickly and apply newly acquired knowledge/skills
- Ability to follow a structured checklist consistently
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt and prioritize
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Optional but Desired
The ideal candidate for this position is already comfortable with or willing to learn about:
- Paid Traffic systems – SEM, Google/Youtube Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Knowledge of real estate and real estate investing (our main focus as an agency)
- Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRMs) such as Podio, InfusionSoft, and Salesforce
- Online Web Tools (Teamwork PM, Dropbox, Amazon S3, etc.)
The ideal candidate also has:
- Some professional experience in a related field
- Experience with Digital Marketing
Note: We’re happy to offer training to the right person.
We’re seeking a confident, proactive, and detail-oriented person to join our Athens-based team. If you believe you would excel in this role, it may be the perfect opportunity for you.