Account Managers at Lightmark Media serve as the face and voice of the company to our clients – and they serve as a client’s advocate inside the company.
Put another way, account managers are responsible for maintaining high levels of client satisfaction through communication and project management – and they’re responsible for making sure the clients get the results they expect.
An ideal candidate is a confident, proactive, and detail-oriented person who enjoys working with people, being part of a close-knit team, and mastering digital marketing, especially paid traffic campaigns.
To thrive in this role, you should:
- Uphold our core values
- Be motivated by helping others succeed
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Display outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Manage schedules and prioritize tasks effectively
- Enjoy problem solving, exercising sound judgment, and working independently
- Complete responsibilities accurately and in a timely manner
- Interact professionally and effectively with clients and co-workers
- Be comfortable using technologies such as Google Sheets, various social media platforms, and marketing analytics systems
- Plan on becoming proficient and certified in Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager
- Be excited about the prospect of becoming a Digital Marketing expert
In sum, we’re seeking a passionate, proactive, and detail-oriented person to join our team.
Account Managers are responsible for maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with clients that are based on honesty, empathy and mutual respect
- Managing client expectations
- Manage projects in our project management platform
- Daily use of Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager to monitor campaign performance
- Maintain the technical integrations between paid traffic systems and other systems
- Perform ongoing quality control checks on campaigns and client-facing systems
- Effective and proactive cross-team communication
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in terms of relevant experience
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- The ability to learn quickly and apply newly acquired knowledge/skills
- Ability to follow a structured checklist consistently
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt and prioritize
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Optional but Desired
The ideal candidate for this position is already comfortable with or willing to learn about:
- Paid Traffic systems – SEM, Google/Youtube Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Knowledge of real estate and real estate investing (our main focus as an agency)
- Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRMs) such as Podio, InfusionSoft, and Salesforce
- Online Web Tools (Teamwork PM, Dropbox, Amazon S3, etc.)
The ideal candidate also has:
- At least 1-2 years of experience directly interfacing/communicating with clients/customers
- Experience with Digital Marketing
Note: We’re happy to offer training to the right person.
We’re seeking a confident, proactive, and detail-oriented person to join our Athens-based team. If you believe you would excel in this role, it may be the perfect opportunity for you.