Marketing Operations Coordinator (Part-Time)
Lightmark Media is a full-service digital marketing agency that specializes in lead generation systems for real estate and private capital companies. At Lightmark Media, we focus on growing small and mid-sized real estate, investing, and private capital/equity companies through Internet marketing and website development, and we deliver it with unrivaled customer service. Our team members are relationship-focused, results-driven and committed to improving our clients’ brand and bottom line.
Marketing Operations Coordinators at Lightmark Media assist with digital marketing campaign integrations, facilitate client reporting, execute updates to various systems and databases, and perform troubleshooting when problems arise to ensure integrations are up and running smoothly.
To thrive in this role, you should:
- Uphold our core values
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Adapt and prioritize in a changing environment
- Be capable of problem solving, exercising sound judgment, and working independently
- Complete assignments and responsibilities accurately and in a timely manner, often with strict and/or conflicting deadlines
- Have the ability to interact professionally and effectively with co-workers and clients
In sum, we’re seeking a sharp, meticulous, self-motivated person to join our team.
- Providing assistance to our PPC team members as it relates to project completion (including loading and formatting content on websites, setting up call tracking numbers, setting up web forms, etc)
- Setting up conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager
- Facilitating client reporting
- Updating various systems and databases
- Looking for ways to improve existing processes or create new processes
- Communicating to clients regarding project updates or troubleshooting
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to details, and the ability to adapt and prioritize
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Optional but Desired Skills
The ideal candidate for this position is already comfortable with or willing to learn about:
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Contact Relation Manage Systems (CRMs) such as Podio, InfusionSoft, and Salesforce
- Online Web Tools (Teamwork PM, Dropbox, Amazon S3, etc.)
- Calendar / Scheduling Tools (Google Apps for Business)
- Technical Definitions (Domain Registrars, SSLs, Virtual Servers, etc)
- Google Sheets
Note: We’re happy to offer training to the right person.
If you’re a sharp, meticulous, self-motivated person and believe you would excel in this role, please apply now!