Paid Media Campaign Manager
Does this sound like you?
- Do you find joy in well-run paid digital ad campaigns that drive tangible results?
- Is it easy for you to learn digital skills and evolve from a task master to a critical thinker so you can come up with actionable insights and strategies for clients?
- Do eye-catching digital ads cause your thumb to stop scrolling and spark your creative juices?
- Do you think you could do better?
You Will Need:
- Ninja computer skills
- An eye for messaging detail
- Well above average written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Pride in following directions and filling in holes when those directions aren’t complete
- Love of client interaction
- A strong work ethic
- Ambition, goal orientation, attention to detail, and maverick-like attitude behind a humble facade
- Common sense — educational degrees are optional
You Will Get:
- A salary commensurate with your experience
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance offered to all full-time employees
- All the other benefits that come with being among a bunch of creative, dynamic professionals
You will work with people from all departments who are happy to help and teach as you work towards growth. You will experience working for a company that is truly leading the industry and constantly innovating. Complacency is not part of our vocabulary.
You will be in an environment that is always ready to tackle a new initiative and put creative ideas into action. You will grow personally and professionally.
- Creating and maintaining great relationships with clients
- Obtaining required information from clients
- Forecasting realistic timelines
- Managing expectations
- Performing ongoing quality control checks
- Effective and proactive cross-departmental communication
- Coordinating projects with team members
- Updating various systems and databases
- Collaborating on ways to improve existing processes or create new ones
Our requirements are pretty straightforward. To qualify you must:
- Be a master of the major social media platforms
- Have experience launching paid search campaigns, including Google, Facebook, Bing, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Have an ability to spot a typo or grammatical error from a mile away
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that allows you to meet tight deadlines (24-hour deadline with a to-do list a mile long? No problem!)
- Exhibit an infectious can-do attitude
- Maintain a data-driven approach to marketing
- Have a natural desire to take on new initiatives and stay on top of marketing trends (you’ll become an expert in 673 different things)
- Take a team-centric approach to work and life
- Kick ass every day
If you’re looking for a job that’s boring and easy, you won’t find that here. We put 110% into everything we do. Greatness is achieved through hard work, discipline, and sacrifice, and we’re determined to be great. If you’d like to be part of a nationally recognized, collaborative and downright badass team, then we can’t wait to hear from you.