Associate Paid Search Manager
Lightmark Media is an Athens-GA-based digital marketing agency that specializes in paid search (PPC) lead generation. We are looking for an Associate Paid Search Manager who is passionate about managing campaigns on Google, YouTube, and Microsoft Ads channels.
The Associate Paid Search Manager will work closely with the Senior PPC Campaign Manager in the development and communication of paid search strategy while managing daily execution.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented self-starter with the capability to multitask and think outside of the box to solve challenges.
Note: We’re happy to offer training to the right person, although experience is a plus!
This position may be performed remotely within the US or in a hybrid environment if local to Athens, GA.
What You Get to Do
- Work alongside our Senior Campaign Manager to learn the ins and outs of paid search (PPC) and how it impacts a client’s overall business
- Launch and manage PPC campaigns to help meet clients’ marketing goals
- Audit PPC campaigns to identify optimization opportunities such as new keyword opportunities, irrelevant search traffic, and landing page inconsistencies
- Take initiative to continuously learn and apply best practices and processes
- Communicate campaign status updates and recommend areas of opportunity to your assigned PPC clients to maintain high levels of client satisfaction via client check-in calls
- Keep direct managers and the PPC team informed of challenges, obstacles, and potential wins when identified to prevent communication breakdown at any given time
What it Takes to Succeed
- Uphold our core values
- Aptitude in learning new systems, products, and markets quickly and independently
- Ability to understand client objectives and how they translate into search and media strategies
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal), problem-solving and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to time management and follow-through
- Must be Team oriented, self-motivated, and able to multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere
What Else is Important
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, marketing, or related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience working in paid media advertising comprised of media buying within an agency/client environment preferred but not required
- Strong understanding of search engines such as Google, Microsoft, etc
- Familiarity with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Possess high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Google Ads and Analytics Certifications preferred
- Experience with client communication preferred
About Lightmark Media
At Lightmark Media, we focus on growing small and mid-sized companies through digital marketing strategy and implementation, and we deliver it with unrivaled customer service. Our team members are relationship-focused, results-driven, and committed to improving our clients’ brand and bottom line.
The ideal Associate Paid Search Manager is a sharp, meticulous, self-motivated, data-driven person. If you believe you would excel in this role, please apply now!
Note: We’re happy to offer training to the right person.