Join the Team!
Ready for a career with a small, dynamic marketing agency, located in one of the best small towns in the country?
Current job openings are listed below.
Marketing Systems Associate
Marketing Systems Associates at Lightmark Media assist with the production of websites and digital marketing campaigns, perform quality control checks of our deliverables, support improvement of internal systems, facilitate client reporting, and execute updates to various systems, databases, and client work.
To thrive in this role, you should:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Adapt and prioritize in a changing environment
- Be capable of problem solving, exercising sound judgment, and working independently
- Complete assignments and responsibilities accurately and in a timely manner, often with strict and/or conflicting deadlines
- Have the ability to interact professionally and effectively with co-workers and clients
In sum, we’re seeking a sharp, meticulous, self-motivated person to join our Athens-based team. If you believe you would excel in this role, it may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Providing assistance to our Production team members as it relates to project completion (including loading and formatting content on websites, setting up call tracking numbers, setting up web forms, etc)
- Performing quality control checks of our deliverables
- Setting up conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager
- Loading and formatting content in various email delivery systems for broadcast emails
- Completing website updates using HTML and CSS
- Facilitating client reporting
- Updating various systems and databases
- Looking for ways to improve existing processes or create new processes
- Communicating to clients over phone or by email regarding project updates
- Training clients on the WordPress platform
- Experience with WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Google apps
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to details, and the ability to adapt and prioritize
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Optional but Desired Skills
The ideal candidate for this position is already comfortable with or willing to learn about:
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRMs) such as Podio, InfusionSoft, and Salesforce
- Online Web Tools (Teamwork, Dropbox, Amazon S3, etc)
- Calendar / Scheduling Tools (Google Apps for Business)
- Technical Definitions (Domain Registrars, SSLs, Virtual Servers, etc)
- Knowledge of real estate, real estate investing, and alternative investing
The ideal candidate also has:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a marketing or web development role
Note: We’re happy to offer training to the right person.
About Lightmark Media
At Lightmark Media, we focus on growing small and mid-sized real estate, investing, and private capital/equity companies through Internet marketing and website development, and we deliver it with unrivaled customer service. Our team members are relationship-focused, results-driven and committed to improving our clients’ brand and bottom line.
Employees of Lightmark Media enjoy a casual and fun work environment in a desirable location (our office is located right above Daily Groceries Co-Op on Prince Avenue). Telecommuting and paid training may be available for the right candidate. If you are looking an alternative to corporate culture, you may be a good fit for us.
If you’re a sharp, meticulous, self-motivated person and believe you would excel in this role, please apply now!