Love Digital Marketing?
Come Grow with Us!
We love trying new things and staying up to date on the latest marketing technologies and trends, so we make sure to provide our employees with the resources, flexibility, and space to grow their skills.
If you’re ready for an alternative to corporate culture with a casual and fulfilling workplace, Lightmark Media might be the right fit for you.
Join the Team!
Ready for a career with a small, dynamic marketing agency, located in one of the best small towns in the country?
Perks and Benefits
Current Job Openings
Assistant Account Manager
Assistant Account Managers in the PPC Department at Lightmark Media are responsible for providing support in coordinating the daily activities for our digital marketing clients in order to maintain high levels of client satisfaction. They support Senior Account Managers and are groomed to take ownership of their own accounts after the initial training period. The position involves implementation of digital marketing fundamentals, project management, client communication, and providing general support to team members.
Does this sound like you?
An ideal candidate is an organized, detail-oriented, and results-driven person who enjoys working with people, is comfortable being part of a close-knit team, is passionate about digital marketing, and who is competent at or willing to learn the basic technologies required by a marketing technology provider.
To thrive in this role, you should:
- Be a person who can be counted on for upholding high standards of integrity upholding our core values
- Be positive and optimistic in your basic outlook on life
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have experience in a client- or public-facing role
- Display outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adapt and prioritize in a changing environment
- Embrace innovation and enjoy finding creative solutions to challenges
- Be capable of problem solving, exercising sound judgment, and working independently
- Complete assignments and responsibilities accurately and in a timely manner, often with strict and/or conflicting deadlines
- Interact professionally and effectively with co-workers
- Be comfortable using technologies such as Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, and marketing analytics systems
In sum, we’re seeking a positive, curious, organized, detail-oriented, and results-driven person to join our Athens-based team. If you believe you would excel in this role, it may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Assistant Account Managers assist in all tasks related to driving the success of clients’ digital marketing campaigns, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- The ability to learn quickly and apply newly acquired knowledge/skills
- Marketing fundamentals
- Ability to follow a structured checklist consistently
- Research ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Google Apps
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt and prioritize
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
Optional but Desired Skills
The ideal candidate for this position is already comfortable with or willing to learn about:
- Paid Traffic systems – SEM, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager (Facebook Ads), Bing Ads
- Knowledge of real estate, real estate investing, and alternative investing
- Contact Relation Manage Systems (CRMs) such as Podio, InfusionSoft, and Salesforce
- Online Web Tools (Teamwork PM, Dropbox, Amazon S3, etc.)
- Calendar / Scheduling Tools (Google Apps for Business)
The ideal candidate also:
- Has some professional experience in a related field
- Is local or willing to relocate/commute to the Athens, GA area
Note: We’re happy to train the right person.
The Assistant Account Manager we’re seeking is a positive, curious, organized, detail-oriented, and results-driven person to join our Athens-based team. If you believe you would excel in this role, please apply now!