Join the Team!
Ready for a career with a small, dynamic marketing agency, located in one of the best small towns in the country?
Current job openings are listed below.
Account Managers at Lightmark Media are the main points of contact for and serve as the “face” of the company to the most important people in the world, our clients.
To thrive in this role, you should:
- Enjoy working with people
- Have lots of patience
- Be an impeccable communicator (spoken and written)
- Be the sort of proactive person who anticipates and takes care of clients’ needs without waiting to be asked
In addition to client contact and service, our Account Managers assist with project workflow and coordination between clients and team members.
- Obtaining required information from clients
- Forecasting realistic timelines
- Managing expectations
- Effective and proactive cross-departmental communication
- Coordinating projects
However, if you don’t have experience as an Account Manager, please don’t hesitate to apply if you believe your personality is suited to this role. We’ll be happy to train the right person.
In sum, we’re seeking a proactive, cheerful, fun, self-motivated person to join our Athens-based team. If you believe you would excel in account management and customer relations, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
As the face of Lightmark Media to our clients, Account Managers are responsible for creating and maintaining great relationships with them, including frequent and proactive check-ins and regular status meetings.
When it comes to providing our clients support, Account Managers are responsible for:
- Communicating the status of projects
- Answering questions tailored to the client’s understanding
- Obtaining required information
- Managing expectations
- Proactively facilitating project updates
- Ensuring high client satisfaction is being reached through surveys and other means
- Training clients on the WordPress platform
- Sales of additional services to existing clients
Supporting the Team:
When it comes to providing support for our team, Account Managers are responsible for:
- Coordinating with the Production team, ensuring that the project remains within scope and within the timeline agreed upon in the final sales proposal
- Managing aspects of projects within our project management software
- Developing appropriate project timelines and deadlines for projects for both internal team members and clients based on project scope
- Effective and proactive cross-departmental communication with production, marketing, and sales teams
- Having a working understanding of digital marketing and Lightmark services
- Looking for ways to improve existing processes or create new processes
- Occasionally providing assistance to our Production team members as it relates to project completion
Accountt Managers are:
- Excellent at communicating information tactfully (with internal team members and clients)
- Organized and detail oriented in order to keep all the tasks for multiple projects scheduled, moving forward and reviewed for accuracy before delivering to the client
- Capable of multi-tasking in order to shift attention between multiple clients, tasks and responsibilities efficiently
- Individually driven, but enjoy working collaboratively with a team
- Great at managing schedules and prioritizing tasks effectively
- Demonstrative of a strong ability to adhere to Lightmark Media’s core values on a daily basis
Optional but Desired Skills
The ideal candidate for this position is already comfortable with or willing to learn about:
- Content Management Systems (primarily WordPress)
- Online Web Tools (Teamwork, Dropbox, Amazon S3, etc)
- Calendar / Scheduling Tools (Google Apps for Business)
- Technical Definitions (Domain Registrars, SSL, Servers, etc)
The ideal candidate also has:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in an account management focused role
- At least 1-2 years of experience directly interfacing and communicating with clients/customers
But as we note above, we’re happy to train the right person.
About Lightmark Media
At Lightmark Media, we focus on growing small and mid-sized real estate, investing, and private capital/equity companies through Internet marketing and website development, and we deliver it with unrivaled customer service. Our team members are relationship-focused, results-driven and committed to improving our clients’ brand and bottom line.
Employees of Lightmark Media enjoy a casual and fun work environment in a desirable location (our office is located right above Daily Groceries Co-Op on Prince Avenue). Telecommuting and paid training may be available for the right candidate. If you are looking an alternative to corporate culture, you may be a good fit for us.
If you’re a proactive, cheerful, fun, self-motivated person and believe you would excel in customer relations, please apply now!