Love Digital Marketing?
Come Grow with Us!
We love trying new things and staying up to date on the latest marketing technologies and trends, so we make sure to provide our employees with the resources, flexibility, and space to grow their skills.
If you’re ready for an alternative to corporate culture with a casual and fulfilling workplace, Lightmark Media might be the right fit for you.
Join the Team!
Ready for a career with a small, dynamic marketing agency, located in one of the best small towns in the country?
Perks and Benefits
Current Job Openings
Account Managers at Lightmark Media serve as the “face” of the company to the most important people in the world, our clients.
They are responsible for maintaining high levels of client satisfaction through communication and project management.
Does this sound like you?
An ideal candidate is a confident, proactive, and detail-oriented person who enjoys working with people, being part of a close-knit team, and learning about digital marketing.
To thrive in this role, you should:
- Uphold our core values
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Display outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Manage schedules and prioritize tasks effectively
- Be capable of multi-tasking in order to shift attention between multiple clients and tasks efficiently
- Adapt in a changing environment
- Enjoy problem solving, exercising sound judgment, and working independently
- Complete responsibilities accurately and in a timely manner, often with strict and/or conflicting deadlines
- Interact professionally and effectively with clients and co-workers
- Be comfortable using technologies such as Google Sheets, various social media platforms, and marketing analytics systems
In sum, we’re seeking a confident, proactive, and detail-oriented person to join our Athens-based team. If you believe you would excel in this role, it may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Account Managers are responsible for maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- Creating and maintaining great relationships with clients
- Obtaining required information from clients
- Forecasting realistic timelines
- Managing expectations
- Performing ongoing quality control checks
- Effective and proactive cross-departmental communication
- Coordinating projects with team members
- Updating various systems and databases
- Collaborating on ways to improve existing processes or create new ones
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- The ability to learn quickly and apply newly acquired knowledge/skills
- Ability to follow a structured checklist consistently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Google Apps
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt and prioritize
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
Optional but Desired Skills
The ideal candidate for this position is already comfortable with or willing to learn about:
- Real estate, real estate investing, and alternative investing
- Marketing fundamentals
- Online Web Tools (Teamwork PM, Dropbox, Amazon S3, etc.)
- Calendar / Scheduling Tools (Google Apps for Business)
- Technical Definitions (Domain Registrars, SSL, Servers, etc)
The ideal candidate also has:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in an account management focused role
- At least 1-2 years of experience directly interfacing/communicating with clients/customers
We’re seeking a confident, proactive, and detail-oriented person to join our Athens-based team. If you believe you would excel in this role, it may be the perfect opportunity for you.