Join the Team!
Ready for a career with a small, dynamic marketing agency, located in one of the best small towns in the country?
Current job openings are:
Search Marketing Associate
Search Marketing Associates at Lightmark Media assist in the day-to-day creation and management of client PPC marketing campaigns and ensure timely completion and success of related tasks in order to reach, maintain, and exceed client goals.
This position will include opportunities for further digital marketing education and opportunity for advancement.
To thrive in this role, you should:
- Have a desire to learn marketing and technical systems while furthering your education
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be motivated by results
- Adapt and prioritize in a changing environment
- Be capable of problem solving, exercising sound judgment, and working independently
- Complete assignments and responsibilities accurately and in a timely manner, often with strict and/or conflicting deadlines
- Have the ability to interact professionally and effectively with co-workers
- Ideally, have some experience with Google AdWords
We’re seeking a sharp, meticulous, self-motivated, data-driven person to join our Athens-based team. If you believe you would excel in this role, it may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Search Marketing Associates work hard to assist the PPC Team in order to drive the success of clients’ digital advertising campaigns. They are data-driven, love a good challenge, and make it their business to keep a close eye on updates in the paid search industry in order to ensure the appropriate tools and assets are implemented to help clients achieve their goals.
In this position, you will assist in all tasks related to client PPC campaigns including:
- Strategize, launch, manage, and optimize multiple PPC campaigns
- Maintain campaign performance by frequently monitoring campaign results and promptly responding with appropriate tweaks and changes across the major search channels
- Proactively seek, identify, and evaluate recommendations and strategies for opportunities for campaign growth and improvement in accordance with client goals
- Provide assistance to Account Managers for regular campaign maintenance
- Perform routine maintenance and quality checks on existing PPC campaigns
- Assist in creation of new campaigns
- Maintain the technical integrations between paid traffic systems and other APIs
- Perform ongoing quality control checks on client facing systems
- Update various systems and databases
- Collaborate on ways to improve existing processes or create new processes
- Assist Account Managers in various tasks related to client success and questions
- The ability to learn quickly and apply newly acquired knowledge/skills
- Marketing fundamentals
- Ability to follow a structured checklist consistently
- Research ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Google apps
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt and prioritize
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
Optional but Desired Skills
The ideal candidate for this position is already comfortable with or willing to learn about:
- 1+ years experience with Google AdWords
- Experience with other Paid Traffic systems (Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, YouTube, etc.)
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Online Web Tools (Teamwork PM, Dropbox, Amazon S3, etc.)
- Knowledge of real estate, real estate investing, and alternative investing
The ideal candidate also has:
- Has at least 1-2 years of experience in a marketing role
- Is local or willing to relocate/commute to the Athens, GA area
- Is a flexible, optimistic and a ‘glass half full’-type person who considers personal integrity to be of the highest importance
Note: we’re happy to train the right person.
About Lightmark Media
At Lightmark Media, we focus on growing small and mid-sized real estate, investing, and private capital/equity companies through Internet marketing and website development, and we deliver it with unrivaled customer service. Our team members are relationship-focused, results-driven and committed to improving our clients’ brand and bottom line.
Employees of Lightmark Media enjoy a casual and fun work environment in a desirable location (our office is located right above Daily Groceries Co-Op on Prince Avenue). Paid training and part-time telecommuting may be available for the right candidate. If you are looking an alternative to corporate culture, you may be a good fit for us.
The Search Marketing Associate we’re looking for is a sharp, meticulous, self-motivated, and data-driven person. If you believe you would excel in this role, please apply now!