Social Media Content Manager
Note: This is a fully remote position.
Lightmark Media is a full-service digital marketing agency that specializes in lead generation systems for real estate and private capital companies. At Lightmark Media, we focus on growing small and mid-sized real estate, investing, and private capital/equity companies through Internet marketing and website development, and we deliver it with unrivaled customer service. Our team members are relationship-focused, results-driven and committed to improving our clients’ brand and bottom line.
The Social Media Content Manager position at Lightmark Media creates and shares creative visual and written content to drive engagement across the major social platforms for our company and its clients.
If you’re organized, creative, strategy-minded and driven to deliver exceptional work at a growing digital marketing agency, we encourage you to apply to join our growing team of innovators.
What You Get to Do
- Work collaboratively to create compelling written & creative assets
- Create and manage a strategic content calendar that maximizes the potential of each platform
- Guide content creators (often busy business owners) on what content to create
- Closely collaborate with the rest of the team to achieve client goals
- Review content performance and identify opportunities to improve performance
In sum, we’re seeking a sharp, meticulous, self-motivated, creative person to join our team. If you believe you would excel in this role, it may be the perfect opportunity for you.
What It Takes to Succeed
- Uphold our core values
- Editorial mindset that understands the content audiences consume, and how to transfer those preferences into our clients’ brand-voice
- Experience in content development and driving social audience growth and engagement strategies
- Knowledge of the latest social media platforms, trends and regulations (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.)
- Ability to manage and prioritize diverse and complex projects while meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Have the ability to interact professionally with co-workers and clients
What Else is Important
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience with social media marketing
- Experience with paid advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Ads
- Proficiency with content management platforms and multi-social posting programs
Note: We’re happy to offer training to the right person.
The ideal Social Media Content Manager is a sharp, meticulous, self-motivated creative person. If you believe you would excel in this role, please apply now!